Friday, October 5, 2012

Things I notice and therefore you should too

I noticed that despite Miguel Cabrera being the 1st guy to win the triple crown in 45 years and leading his team to the playoffs, that Mike Trout put up huge offensive numbers himself, was a way better defender, led his team to a better record, and played in a much tougher division than Cabrera did.

I notice that Albert Pujols in the 1st year of his fat 10 year contract did not make the playoffs but his former team the World Series Champion St. Louis Cardinals are back in the hunt.

I noticed that the Oakland A's are on a roll, playing loose and confident which is exactly what teams that win championships do at this time of year.

I notice that the N.Y. Jets are without their best receiver, their best defender and they absolutely can't throw the ball, and the only way they can stay competitive is to run a gimmick offense and subsequently  I notice (gulp) that Tim Tebow is on the roster.

I notice that the Seattle Seahawks has a great defense, a solid running game and need a QB to not lose the game for them and yet they are starting a rookie QB who most likely will make mistakes to lose games for them.

I also notice that the 3 of the 5 best defenses in the NFL this year belong in the NFC West in Seattle, Arizona and San Fran.

I noticed that the NHL season is on strike and I still don't miss it.

I noticed that Hayden Panittiere is back on tv and I miss her, save the cheerleader, save country music...um, huh?!!!

I noticed last year the Boston Celtics strongly considered trading and then benched Ray Allen but now consider him a traitor for leaving and going to the Heat.

I noticed that the European Golf team made some spectacular shots in the Ryder Cup and just cause you blow a big lead doesn't mean you choked.

I noticed that if David Stern would have pulled the same shit as Roger Goodell did with replacement refs the media would have went bananas and that's on the Fo real boo!!!

I notice that I went 3-1 on my Vegas picks last week after saying that I'm about to heat up, now exhibit B:
Bengals-3.5 over the Dolphins - Why the Bengals don't get respect from Vegas is beyond me but I will keep taking them until they do

Houston -9 over the Jets - I will take Houston(which is the best team in football right now) against the dysfunctional Jets led by Ozzie Guillen, I mean, er... Rex Ryan anytime, anywhere.

New England/Denver over 52.5 points - Brady and Manning will light up the scoreboard as a matter of fact it maybe close to 50 points in the 1st half

Bears-5 over the Jaguars - Da Bears!!!!

Dueces


No comments:

Post a Comment