Friday, September 28, 2012

I'm taking on Vegas this week and that's it boo!!!

5:30 central time it's not too late to drop a mini blog is it. My site was down for most of the afternoon and I thought it was because I upgraded all of my Apple gear to IOS 6 and everyone knows Apple now hates every and anything to do with Google/YouTube/Samsung but nope just a glitch. Sadly though I was invited to all you can eat BBQ in the lovely city of Wichita, KS. and let me tell you I have never had better ribs or pulled pork than I did today and that's on the Fo real boo, why sad you say, cause I'm currently lying in bed trying to recover from meat sweats.

Last week was my first losing week going 2-3, but of course I blame the replacement refs, even though they single handedly gave me one of my 2 victories with the "guess who also had money on Seattle +3.5 spread and ain't no way I'm calling that a fucking interception when I can win an extra $200" Seahawks vs. Packers game. Anyways week 4 is when I traditionally start to dominate so take note at these absolute dimes:

Bengals-1 @ Jags
The Bengals are a very good team and the Jags aren't as bad as they were originally thought to be, but a basically pick 'em game versus a playoff caliber team?!!! Remember the huge home field advantage teams had with the intimidable replacement refs are gone, so no bogus late game calls will save the Jags and honestly speaking I'm not quite comfortable with betting on a team with a QB named Blaine Gabbert.

Atlanta/Carolina over 48
I think Atlanta will put up a bunch of points against Carolina and when I mean a bunch of points I mean Roddy White and Tony Gonzalez scoring 3 touchdowns each, absolutely this has nothing to do with them being on my fantasy football teams, nope, nope!!! That and Cam Newton playing with an edge with all the criticism he endured this week look for an easy 55 point game

Tampa Bay -1.5 vs. Washington
This is probably the last week the Skins opening victory against the once again hapless 'Aints have an effect on the point settors in Vegas. The Bucs aren't t that bad and the Skins --aren't that good, so that 1.5 at home is a no brainer son, what, what!!!

Saints + 9 against the Packers
I know the Saints aren't playing well but a 2 score spread is a lot of points to give, considering that the Packers are scuffling a bit themselves. I have no idea if this game is gonna be an old school shoot out or  a battle of field goals but I do know that Drew Brees gave a huge we ain't quitting speech to the who dat nation and that's still gonna add up to a loss to the Packers unless Roger Goodell is tired of those Discount Double Check Commercials from 'Rodgers' and orders another 'Fail Mary'  play to win the game... Unlikely, Packers 27-Saints 20 so that's a win for me, a loss for the Saints, a win for the Packers, an actual loss for me cause I hate the Packers and a kinda win for the Saints who will cover the spread and prove they have some fight left in them. Got it, Good.

Dueces!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment