Friday, November 22, 2013

Lessons Learned and Vegas picks of the week!!!

Well it's been 7 days since my last blognand I've learned a Lil sumptin' sumptin' each and everyday.

Saturday - College Football is as good as its ever been, so good that it actually tricked me into thinking that I had a good time while I was in South Dakota.

Sunday- For a brief 3 hour spell, Illinois learned what it felt like to live in Oklahoma. 68 degrees and sunny one minute... Oh shit what happened to my house 10 minutes later.

If you stop Jimmy Graham the New Orleans Saints look incredibly ordinary

The Chicago Bears having 2 legitimate starting QB's, is as rare as seeing a happily married couple

Seattle is the best team in football and barring injury, there's no way they lose at home which means they are an automatic lock to go to the Super Bowl, currently at +140 (you're welcome)

Monday- Monday Night Football taught me 2 things. 1) pass interference isn't really pass interference, if you interfere so bad that someone intercepts the ball 2) Cam Newton can make a case for being the best young QB in the game 

Tuesday- Please stop saying how great Kevin Love is. I get it he's white so its like an anomaly, but this isn't the Matrix and Love is not "The One"  He's yet to play in one playoff game (as I watch his team lose to the lowly Wizards)

Wednesday - Every time a star athlete's semen is found in a girl's underwear, a Trojan warrior loses its wings

Thursday- Being a guest on the Bob &Tom radio show was a thrill and an honor and NFL football on Thursdays still suck!!!

Friday- I learned that after going 3-1-1 on my NFL picks last week I'm in a groove...
Chicago Bears + 1 At some point vegas will realize Josh McCown is legit
Oakland -1 The way the Titans lost to the Colts, no way they bounce back from that game.... Ever!!!!
Detroit -9 Tampa has won 2 in a row, but they can't keep pace against a playoff caliber team who desperately needs a win!!!

Make sure you tune in every Sunday night 10:15 cst to hear Kevin Bozeman's take on the week in sports on www.foxsportsradio

Catch Kevin Bozeman every Sunday morning on 560wind.com for the NFL pre-game show 10am-noon cst

Coming soon the highly anticipated anything goes sports podcast "Ball Hog" https://www.facebook.com/Ballhogpodcast?ref=hl

For tour dates go to www.kevinbozeman.com 




No comments:

Post a Comment