Friday, March 23, 2012

Bounty Gate: Roger Goodell vs. The Saints

If i was a screen writer this is how i would have written the movie tentatively titled "The Saints Go Marching In"

Commissioner - Samuel L. Jackson
Sean Payton - Ice Cube
Gregg Williams - Snoop Dog
Mrs. Sean Payton - Vivica Fox

Commissioner: Hey man, we're getting a lot of heat from the players union about protecting players and plus we eventually want to move to an 18 game schedule so you guys gotta chill on that bounty system
Sean Payton: I get it, that bounty system is overblown we don't really pay our players to hurt other players, it's just chatter
Commissioner: Word

(roughly 1 year later)
Commissioner: hey homie, I'm still hearing this chatter that ya'll tripping' on this bounty thing, I hate to be an ass, but y'all gotta chill on that tip, it's hurting the league image and it definitely sets us back big picture and all so what's the dealey-O?
Sean Payton: oh, word?!!! That shit cray I know we talked about it and I put the kabosh on the whole thang, I rapped with Gregg Williams and we know that shit don't look good and plus it's not like we're known as a dirty team or nuttin', and between you and I, Gregg maybe out after this year anyway
Commissioner: Cool, but I'm just sayin the way I came down on Vick and other players in the league I'm cant be going soft on you Holmes, my rep is on the line. Plus Dave Duerson killed himself and my man's brain ain't checking out right so I know I'm stressing this shit, but you and the bounty system is done, right?
Sean Payton: Fo sho'

Sean Payton: Hey, the commish is sweating me about this Bounty thang, we gots to cover our asses.
Gregg Williams: Maannn everybody does it, somebody straight snitching?
Sean Payton: tell ya boy I got him down for 5 G's for knocking out Aaron Rodgers
Gregg Williams: word

(9 months later)
Commissioner: Hey Mutha Fucka, did I not tell yo Monkey Ass to chill on this bounty shit. You deliberately went behind my back and still ran with this shit, are you out yo rabbid ass mind?
Sean Payton: Wait, hold up, hold up I ain't have nuttin to do with this, if this went down it went down without my knowledge!!!
Commissioner: You think you smarter than me?!!! I'm the commissioner bitch, I got ya email right here confirming the hit on Rodgers, now I gotta come down on ya. You threw this year playa, and tell ya boy Williams he can go coach in Canada cuz he's done for ever son! King Kong ain't got nuttin on me!!!

Mrs. Sean Payton: What the hell Sean
Sean Payton: I didn't know the commish was gonna be coming back like this, blasting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment