Monday, March 12, 2012

NCAA Tournament picks and 4 games you should be careful of in the tourney

4 games that can make or break your bracket:

South- (10) Notre Dame vs. (7) Xavier
Early in the season Xavier was ranked #9 in the country but then they got into that huge fight with Cincy and lost players to suspension and scuffled a little bit, but toward the end of the season they righted their ship, and I think they are a very dangerous team. If they beat Notre Dame then they will most likely play (2) Duke and they will give the Dukies all they can handle and since almost everyone picks Duke yearly, to go deep in the tourney... brackets maybe in trouble.

West- (8)Memphis vs. (1) Michigan St.
I seen Memphis play and they are a lot tougher than an 8 seed, more like a 6 seed and little things like that can disrupt a bracket. Now I don't like to bet against Tom Izzo and the Spartans cause he has an incredible tournament track record but sometimes teams playing with a chip on there shoulder like Memphis may have could spell impending doom for Sparty.

East - (2) Ohio St. vs. (3) Florida St.
This game would be huge cause it my opinion it will decide what team will come out of the East bracket. I think (1) Syracuse is a match-up nightmare for Ohio St., but I think Florida St. matches up very well with Syracuse. If Ohio St. wins I think the 'Cusewill represent and if Florida St. wins then they will headed to 'Nawlins

Midwest- (3) Georgetown vs. (14) Belmont
Vegas has Georgetown as just a 3 point favorite, which are normally spreads given to 8 vs. 9 seeds. I think they smell an upset. The Midwest region to me is a virtual cake walk for North Carolina but early round upsets can be the difference of winning and losing your pool.

Of course if you want to see who I pick along with my entire bracket just look below and click on Kentucky suckas!!!

Advertisement

No comments:

Post a Comment