Friday, November 23, 2012

Vegas picks and you read how I really feel about the Chiefs

I feel bad, to some small degree, it's like I cheated people a little bit out of life, if I DIDN'T overindulge myself on life these last 2 days, with eating and drinking myself into several comas, Wednesday and Thursday, I could have told you that the Dallas Cowboys are not more than 3 points better than anyone and don't be surprised if they lose outright because they already won 2 games in a row and they are very unlikely to win 3 in a row, because they are the model of inconsistency. I also should have shared that nothing makes New England Patriots head coach Bill Belichek, who is by most accounts a dictator, and nothing makes his dick harder than whooping the Jets in New York. 6.5 point favorite was nothing to the 'we drop 40 points on all inferior points, cause our head coach is a dick and nothing makes his dictator dick harder than rubbing his dick in his opponents dickless faces'. Whoa somebody call Dr. Suess, cause that was some Cat in the Hat shit right der' boo!!!

So in a nutshell, even though last week I was a meaningless TD throw away by Philip 'Cry me a Rivers' from a perfect 5-0. I feel like I let you down. Now for the good news, the fact that I was able to point these games out, means that I'm still in a zone and it's a Lot of football left to be played son, so lets get it on...

Bears-.5 over Minnesota
Lock this one in the books, ladies and gents. Quiet as it's kept, almost no one rallies the troops after getting there asses handed to them, quite like Lovie Smith, my gut tells me Jay Cutler will play and he has a pretty good record with the Bears. The Bears are at home and all they have to do is win. Granted Adrian Peterson is a guy who can single handedly beat you by himself, but no way the Bears let that happen, they are gonna make Christian Ponder beat them and that ain't happening in Soldier Field, it just ain't
Bears 27- Vikings 13

Tampa +1 over Atlanta
You know this routine, take Tampa Bay until further notice, they have a sick cover rate, Vegas has just noticed this, but it's too late. They are that good and the Falcons cannot be trusted in a close game with head coach Mike Smith, his play calling is as plain as his name. Tampa in some ways are a lot like Atlanta, both have a solid defense and both can score a lot of different ways, but you wanna know what they both can't do... Consistently cover the spread, Tampa sure can, that's why I take Tampa every week, cause they never let me down, I love you Tampa, I love you all season long, I promise boo
Tampa Bay 33 Falcons 30

Tampa/Falcons over 50.5
You wanna know what else Tampa does? They go over, sometimes barely and sometimes by a lot. This Sunday it will be by a lot. 33 + 30 is 63, 63 > 50.5, so 63 = Dollar, dollar, bills y'all!!!

Denver -10.5 over the Chiefs
Did you know that there is a QB controversy in Kansas City? There is, don't laugh, it's Brady Quinn... Stop laughing, versus ... Shut up, Matt Cassell... I know laugh, laugh your ass off.  This is like deciding between Pong and the Atari 2600, succotash and okra, listening to you girlfriend tell you about her day at work or listening to your girlfriend tell you why you're a fuck up, attending a work seminar or going to a klan rally, attending a kids music concert and your kid is NOT even playing or going to a Super Bowl party where no one is actually interested in watching the game, Army versus Navy, The 1st round of a tennis tournament or the 1st round of a golf tournament that doesn't have Tiger Woods. Nope, I will not stop... Having the Birds and the Bees talk with your daughter or listening to your parents bone,  going to your husbands, ex-wife's parents house for thanksgiving or getting tested for HIV. By the way the Denver Broncos have Peyton Manning, that's like having chocolate and oral sex without having to return the favor, he's awesome
Denver 34 Chiefs 10

No comments:

Post a Comment