Friday, December 21, 2012

ALL DAY ADRIAN PETERSON (Now that's a shout out) and Vegas Picks

Last week I said that Adrian Peterson was not my choice for MVP and then he rumbled for 200+ yards to lead his team to another victory. If the season ended today the Vikings would be in the playoffs. That is due to Adrian Peterson. If you think that Adrian Peterson is not the NFL MVP to date, then you either live in New England, Green Bay or Denver and are to emotionally attached to give a rational opinion or you need to re-evaluate your life. You probably think Lebron is better than Jordan was, New York Pizza is better than Chicago Pizza and French Kissing is better than oral sex. Adrian Peterson to date is the best player in football, he is my choice for MVP, he is the most influential player in regards to his teams success.

Notice how I used the words to date. Too many times sport writers and personalities commit to a guy as their MVP choice and because they picked them initially, they feel compelled to stick with them even though they are no longer the MVP. The Vikings are 8-6 right now but they are at Houston next week and then at home against the Green Bay Packers. In my book those are 2 losses and that puts the Vikes at 8-8 and out of the playoffs, which would essentially put Peterson out of the running.

The season has 2 weeks left and its time to get busy. It's christmas time and I'm sure many of you have overspent your budget as you try to win your kids affections by buying a shit load of gifts to compensate for your lack of good parenting. That's cool I'm not judging. Here are 5 locks to help ease the mistake of buying your kids a drum set, your girlfriend cubic zirconia, or your boyfriend a mini fridge stocked with beer.

New England -14.5 over Jacksonville
Bill Belichek and Tom Brady does not like to get embarrassed and even though they made a remarkable comeback, only to fall short against the Niners last week. They were embarrassed and they're pissed. I bet you Tom Brady only had sex with Giselle 12 times this week. Plus they are still playing for a top 2 seed. The Jags on the other hand will be considering whether or not to trade for Tim Tebow. You see the how far apart these 2 teams are?
Patriots 51- Jags 6

Cincinnati +4 over Pittsburgh
I picked the Steelers to go to the Super Bowl, so it's a must win game for them. They have owned the Bengals of late, however this isn't the same Bengals and this isn't the same Steelers for that matter. I want the Steelers to win so I can cash in on my Super Bowl pick, but I need a nasty, I'm gonna semi-rape you in a bathroom Big Ben, not the I'm married, I'm gonna have a baby, praise jesus Gentle Ben. What's it gonna be Rothlisberger...
Steelers 21- Bengals 20

Giants -2.5 over Baltimore
The Giants are in must win mode. Whenever the Giants are in must win mode, they seem to win. The Ravens have made the playoffs. They are just as shocked as I am.
Giants 21 Ravens 14

Bears (Beloved) -5.5 over Arizona
Speaking of must wins, holy shit!!!! This is the 1st time I have ever warmed up to the fact of replacing Lovie Smith as head coach. The offense is just to anemic. I treat my loved ones way too shitty on Sundays after a Bear loss to continue to support Lovie. "No I'm not cooking dinner, eat cereal' "I dont care about your home work... stop talking to me". See what I'm saying. At least the Cardinals will provide temporary relief
Bears 31- Cards 17

Saints +3.5 over the Cowboys
Yeah the 'Boys are ballin' and now they're at home, where they will surely decimate the head coach-less Saints. WRONG!!! This is exactly the kinda game the Cowboys don't come thru on. They may win but it won't be pretty and it definitely won't be easy. So prepare yourself Cowboy fans, to call Romo an abundant amount of obscenities
Cowboys 31 Saints 30

Take these winners and pay them credit cards off
Happy Holidays

No comments:

Post a Comment